Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cygnaran Marines 5

Man, here I was expecting units to be the worst part of this - but they've been the fastest to paint up so far! I'm really excited, I painted these both up in about 4-5 hours total. So without further ado, here is a group shot of the Arcane Tempest Gun Mages and Rangers. I particularly like the gillie suits on the Rangers.



In preparation for my Sword Knights (the next unit, I think) I was checking them, and I noticed that one of them was missing an arm. I looked all over and couldn't find it, so rather than dealing with the PP parts store I decided to use the Insta-Mold I have to make a Green Stuff cast of another Sword Knight's arm. After trimming it up it looks pretty passable from the front.


The picture isn't great, but the back is pretty derpy. My hope is that between the positioning I did and some paint it won't really be noticeable. At least not among 9 of his buddies.





No comments:

Post a Comment