Thursday, June 23, 2011

Impossible Dream

Yeah...so basically my whole "gonna have all my mercs painted in June!" thing hasn't materialized. Turns out I've been way more depressed about losing my job at the end of the month then I predicted, and it's been really hard to get motivated to do much of anything. I'm extending my deadline through July, figuring that I should have more days available to work on it next month (which is in and of itself a depressing thought), but basically I don't think I'll get much done by the end of the month.

I got Epic Magnus painted, and he looks really good. I started a unit of Halberdiers, and I think I'll try to finish them up and throw some pics of both completions by the end of the month. Maybe a couple solos to boot. We'll see.

Man, I really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment