Monday, August 13, 2012

Kraken Paintjob

In an effort to not get incredibly depressed (tomorrow will be one year since my dad died...) I am trying to do some more painting. Working hard and ignoring emotions is healthy, right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Anyway, to that end I've been painting a Kraken for my friend. I'm pretty pleased with how it's turning out for the most part. My pictures are kind of crappy, but the biggest gripe I have is that the rust streak effect I went for really didn't turn out great. Most of the rest of the rust looks boss, but those streaks just look...well, you can judge for yourselves. I'm also accepting any good ideas about what to do to fix them.






Oh, and the blood isn't really that purple in real life. That's totally a weird camera thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment